Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello + Products I'm Currently Using!

Welcome to my new beauty blog! Some of you guys may already know me from my personal blog on Tumblr, and some of you guys might have just stumbled upon my new beauty blog! My name is Lily and I have been a makeup lover for almost 5 years already! This beauty blog will just be a blog where I can share my favorite makeup products, do makeup reviews, and talk about other beauty related things! I wanted to keep it simple for my first post, so I am just going to share with you guys the current beauty products that I have been loving and using currently!

Shampoo: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo

Conditioner: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner

Cleanser: Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser

Toner: Obagi Nu-Derm Toner

Facial Moisturizer: Christian Dior Hydra Life Skin Perfect Pore Refining Perfecting Moisturizer. This is amazing and an absolute life saver! LOVE!

Primer: I don't currently use a primer daily, but for long days or night outs, I love the MUFE HD Primer or Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer.

Foundation: I switch my foundations around a lot, but I'm currently loving NARS Sheer Glow in Santa Fe.

Foundation Brush: I don't use one. Fingers!

Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-2.

Powder: Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Buff II

Blusher: MAC Melba Blush

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola! Best matte bronzer!

Highlighter: Hard Candy Honeymoon Blush

Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion! Forever and always!

Eyeshadows: MAC All That Glitters and MAC Sable

Eyeliner: Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Curler: Shu Uemura

Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black

Lipstick: YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in #2 Dewy Papaya

Lipgloss: Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer

- Lily <3



No comments:

Post a Comment