Sunday, March 25, 2012

RAVE: Illamasqua Skin Base "Informal" Review


This will be more of an informal review, since I won't go into extreme depth/details with the Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation and I won't be providing any foundation swatches. I might do an actual full in-depth review later in the future. However, I just wanted to let you guys know about this fantastic and amazing foundation! The Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation is gorgeous! It is everything I want in a foundation and more! It has great medium-full coverage and it has such a natural satin finish. Even though it has high coverage, it does not look cakey or feel/look heavy at all! It is long lasting! The shade range is incredible! It photographs beautifully and I can not say enough great things about this foundation!  The Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation use to be only available in the UK and through the Illamasqua website, however it is now at Sephora and through the Sephora website! Yay!  I would highly recommend for you to check this foundation out at a Sephora that carries Illamasqua. <3

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog
    Really enjoyed it x
    www.styleandbeautie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this product, great review :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete